23rd June 2017
Event Fencing: Glastonbury Festival
Glastonbury Festival joins the Revolution with FenceSafe Event Fencing.
With Glastonbury Festival ready to welcome its first act of 2017 on stage, behind the scenes a revolution in event fencing has been happening. Best known for its £1,000,000 “super-fence” that rings the sold-out festival, inside this wall of Meta constructed by LIVE, part of A-Plant group, they have also opted this year to debut CLD Fencing Systems FenceSafe Event Fencing System.
The event fencing system has been used to set up a number of compounds and areas back stage for the huge number of staff that are required to keep the festival running smoothly for the 175,000 plus festival goers who descend on the Somerset village every year.
FenceSafe worked with LIVE to brand the bases with their logos and create a high profile bespoke system that would offer Safety, Security and Sustainability. For the first-time event fencing will offer the following:
- Same Level of Physical Security as a Permanent Fencing System
- Wind Rated for speeds in excess of 100mph
- 100% Recycled Plastic Bases with 90% Recycled British and European Steel
- Rigid Demarcation between compounds and areas to prevent accidents
- A fully branded event fencing system