5th May 2021
Security Fencing: Choosing The Right Security Fencing for Your Industry
With just weeks to go before the next phase of lockdown restrictions ease – is your industry post-pandemic ready?
Last time we shed some light on the importance of temporary security fencing to help you and your customers stay safe as the world returns to normal. But if you’re not quite sure where to begin, we’ve got you covered as this week we’re talking about how to find the right security fencing for your specific industry.
So – without further ado – let’s jump straight into it.
Why temporary fencing?
The benefits of temporary fencing are plentiful. In fact, over the years we have waxed lyrical about how these affordable, flexible and temporary fixtures have been utilised to improve safety and security in a wide range of sectors.
But what makes temporary fencing so unique?
- Although it is temporary, meaning it doesn’t need to be secured into the ground – it doesn’t mean it can’t be used both short and long-term. This makes it an incredibly useful option for seasonal events, construction projects and festivals or gigs – to name just a few! But the beauty of temporary fencing is that it can still offer the security of permanent fencing, thanks to its highly durable nature – making it a great option for keeping establishments health and safety compliant, whilst offering the much needed peace of mind that people will be looking for post-lockdown.
Choosing your temporary fencing
There are several features of temporary fencing and gates that makes them a great choice for most types of industries, including:
- The option for multiple points of entry
- A superior visual barrier and deterrent
- A wide range of fence materials for different levels of security
- A range of fence heights on offer
- Low maintenance
So – the crucial part is choosing the features that best meet the needs of your environment. Whilst all our temporary fencing uses the same plastic bases – we have a huge range of panels to suit different security requirements, including:
- FenceSafe Hoard – ideal for use in airports or on utility sites.
- Modsec – suitable for use as Ministry of Defence fencing, in data centres or on Government premises.
- FenceSafe SR1 – suitable for airport fencing, data centres, high security fencing or on utility sites.
- FenceSafe-E Temporary Pulse fencing – ideal for use in data centres, utility sites or as zoo and wildlife park fencing.
- FenceSafe Eclipse – ideal for use on construction sites or at events where wind load temporary fencing is needed.
- FenceSafe Dulok-Lite – suitable for schools, commercial or industrial sites
- FenceSafe Securus – suitable for sites where maximum security is required.
- FenceSafe Temporary Swing Gates
- FenceSafe Temporary Sliding Gates
- FenceSafe Temporary Turnstiles
If you’ve never used temporary fencing before – it can be a pretty overwhelming task to deal with. Luckily, here at CLD Fencing, we have the years of experience necessary to help make your decision easier