FibreFence GRP railing system is built by using GRP pultruded profiles which are then assembled to create self-standing, modular panels, that offer the best solution to combine high mechanical resistance and efficient protection with radio-transparency and frangibility requirements in compliance with ICAO prescriptions.
For further technical information, download our Q40 specification or product datasheet.
- High mechanical resistance
- Frangibility, in compliance with ICAO “Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 6, 1st ed. 2006” standards
- Resistance to corrosion
- Resistance to heat and UV rays
- Modular assembly guaranteeing fast and cheap reparation in case of damage
- Possibility to couple the system with FIBREFENCE-MESH meshes to avoid intrusion by small animals
- No need for maintenance, even in the long term
- Design and manufacturing upon customer’s specifications
- Possibility to install additional anti-intrusion and monitoring/control systems