CLD’s HoardSafe is a line of durable and secure hoarding that’s both eco-friendly and sustainable. Made from recycled composite plastic panels that snap together easily and are mounted on steel rails, this system can be attached to blocks or even buried in the ground. And when you’re done with it, you can remove it and use our permanent fencing products on the existing posts for added convenience.
Plus, HoardSafe is also customizable – you can have it vinyl wrapped with any design you want, and it can be re-used multiple times. If you’re looking for more technical details, check out our Q40 specification or product data sheet.
- Sustainable alternative to standard site hoarding
- Highly durable composite recycled plastic sectional profile
- BS EN 1991 wind loading tested to in excess of 100 mph
- Dug in or surface mounted foundation options
- Living Wall solution available via Plant HoardSafe
- Temporary gates and turnstiles are available to match HoardSafe
- To hire or purchase